Roger “Dr. Zo” Alonso, DC is an extroverted and dynamic Chiropractor with more than 30 years background in sports.
- Dr. Zo is a goal-driven leader who maintains a productive climate and confidently motivates, mobilizes, and coaches his patients to meet high performance standards.
- He proudly is in-network with the ILWU PPO and Kaiser.
- He has a background in Functional Medicine and believes the leading causes of death and disability in the western world are in large part preventable and even reversible through lifestyle and diet.
- He was a CSCS certified Personal Trainer and Performance Coach at the Manhattan Country Club for 20 years. He conducted physical fitness tests, instructed classes in physical education and provided health and fitness counseling.
- Dr. Zo graduated from the University of Southern California [Exercise Science, BS] He had the honor of also being selected to become an Assistant Strength and Conditioning Coach at the prestigious University of Southern California. While there he was exposed to a wide knowledge of strength and conditioning equipment, exercises and rehab protocols for all sports at USC. Due to the variety of athletes he met from across the country and around the world, Dr. Zo has excellent interpersonal and human relations skills.